Your email addresses or any personal contact information will not be provided to any third party.
Clueless Profits does not sell, rent or exchange its clients’ personal details.
Clueless Profits is committed to protecting the identity and privacy of our users and our users’ private, personal information. We may only use personal information collected in the process of any transactions in accordance with the Data Protection legislation requirements of the USA, the UK and the EU.
Collection of Information
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by requesting its removal by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information we receive or gather from you helps us serve you better. We collect information about you through many sources such as registration, order forms, cookies*, log files and third party sources.
When you browse or register with our website, we may ask you for personal information such as name, date of birth, email address, physical address, phone number, financial data (credit card information, bank account number, etc.), your account password and so on.
We store and use this information to successfully process your transactions and instructions, deliver the goods and services requested by you, communicate with you, respond to your queries, customize your account to offer you a better shopping experience in future, improve the quality of our services, generate bills, invoices, notices and reminders and conduct other legitimate and routine activities related to our work.
Some information about you is extracted automatically by us whenever you interact with us. This is usually done through cookies whenever you visit any of our websites. Such information may include your IP address, web request, log information, the browser and operating system you use, browser language, your purchase history, URL click-stream, navigation data, your activities on our website, page views, session information, traffic to and fro, our websites and so on.
We may also gather transactional information based on your activities on our websites and keep a record of chats, discussions, correspondence and dispute resolution. For quality control and training purposes, all telephone calls to our offices may be monitored and recorded.
We may also receive an automatic intimation when you open an account for the first time an email sent by us. We may also receive information about you from other sources such as our advertisements, other group companies and websites affiliated with us. The websites affiliated to us and our partners may have privacy policies that may differ from ours and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
When you browse our website, we send one or more cookies to your computer or other device to gather information and uniquely identify your browser. Cookies help us provide you better service by storing user preferences and getting more information about how users browse our website. If you so wish, you can set your browser options so that you will not receive cookies and delete exiting cookies from your browser.
When you send us any communication such as email or call us, we may store it for future reference and for responding to your queries and process your orders.
*cookies are small identifier files containing an alpha-numeric string of characters.
Use of Information
We collect and store personal information to offer you a pleasant and secure shopping experience. You agree that we and our group of companies may use your personal information to:
- Process your instructions and transactions
- Deliver the goods and services requested by you
- Communicate with you and respond to your queries
- Provide customer support
- Resolve disputes and problems
- Conduct analysis and audits to improve our goods, services, offerings and advertising
- Develop new products and services
- Conduct legitimate and routine activities related to our work
- Customize our products and services according to your preferences
- Protect the rights and property of Clueless Profits
- Prevent illegal activities and enforce our Terms and Conditions
- Inform you about our products and services, new launches and opportunities, promotional offers and updates based on your preferences and choices
- Carry out market research and feedback surveys to further improve our services, operations and processes
- Offer you an opportunity to subscribe to our email or print newsletters and promotional direct mail shots
Use of Contact Information
We will not use emails to contact clients once any transaction has been completed other than if related to a query from them.**
Strict security procedures are adhered to whenever a client’s contact information is obtained and stored. All of Clueless Profits’s online enquiry forms, order forms and application forms use 128-bit encryption; the highest, military-strength level of security available. This ensures that it is virtually impossible for unauthorized third parties to access, obtain or read any client’s personal information.
** Clients may receive emails regarding related products or services that we believe may find of interest.
Use of Credit/Debit Card Information
Users should be aware that Clueless Profits retains no information whatsoever relating to clients' credit or debit card details. This information is never known to Clueless Profits and is only retained by the Merchant Service Provider using extremely secure privacy technology. The client has the right to withhold any information that is not strictly relevant to any order process.
Marketing, Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, share, pass on or rent your information to third parties except in the following limiting circumstances:
- If you have expressly given us your consent to share your personal information with third parties for commercial or marketing purposes
- If we believe that sharing of the information is genuinely and reasonably necessary to
- satisfy and comply with statutory regulations, court or tribunal orders and enforceable requests from government and law-enforcement officials as well as to respond to legal investigations, processes and requirements
- enforce our policies such as User Agreement, Conditions of Use and Terms of Service, and detect and investigate their violations
- identify and prevent fraud and other illegal activities and reduce credit card risk
- protect the rights, safety and property of Clueless Profits and its customers and website visitors
- We may share your personal information with third party service providers if they have been contracted by us for performing certain functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering parcels to you, sending mail, collecting payments, conducting marketing research and analysis, generating feedback, providing customer service, processing credit card payments, keeping records, book keeping, investigating and preventing fraud and other illegal activities, launching co-branded credit cards, conduct affiliate and reward programs and so on. The third party service providers we employ are not allowed to retain, share, store or use personal information for any other purpose except to fulfill the functions we have outsourced to them.
Third Party Links and Advertising
Security and Data Integrity
For us, your personal information is a business asset that is dealt by us in a very sensitive and careful manner. We constantly carry out internal reviews of our security standards, data collection and storage procedures to improve them even further.
We have taken a number of measures to secure and protect information provided by you from unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized destruction, misuse, theft and accidental loss. These include both technical measures such as encryption and passwords as well as physical security to prevent unauthorized people from accessing the data and computer systems.
Our employees and contractors who need to gain access to personal data of our customers to carry out their job functions and tasks assigned to them are bound by strict confidentiality agreements, whose breach is subject to disciplinary proceedings including termination of employment or contract.
Though we take all measures that we can to protect the privacy and confidentiality of personal information and private communication, we cannot guarantee that it will always remain private.
Changing Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate and correct, but it is the responsibility of the customers and website visitors to update it whenever necessary. You can see, review and change the personal information at our websites by registering and signing in. You must immediately modify it or delete it if it is outdated, inaccurate or no longer required.
Upon your request, we will terminate your account and remove all your personal information from public view as soon as possible. However, we may retain personal information from closed accounts and previous customers to comply with legal requirements, settle dues, prevent fraud and resolve disputes, enforce the User Agreement or Terms and Conditions, assist in investigations and take other such actions in accordance with the law.